Import standalone vouchers into the repository using a CSV file.
The CSV file has to include headers in the first line. All properties listed in the file headers that cannot be mapped to standard voucher fields will be added to the metadata object.
You can find an example CSV file here.
curl -X POST \ https://api.voucherify.io/v1/vouchers/importCSV \ -F [email protected]/path/to/vouchers.csv \ -H "X-App-Id: c70a6f00-cf91-4756-9df5-47628850002b" \ -H "X-App-Token: 3266b9f8-e246-4f79-bdf0-833929b1380c"
Standard voucher fields mapping
- Go to the import vouchers endpoint to see all standard CSV fields description (body params section).
- Supported CSV file headers: Code,Voucher Type,Value,Discount Type,Category,Start Date,Expiration Date,Redemption Limit,Redeemed Quantity, Redeemed Amount,Active,Additional Info,Custom Metadata Property Name
- Start and expiration dates need to be provided in compliance with the ISO 8601 norms. For example, 2020-03-11T09:00:00.000Z.
- Custom code attributes (not supported by-default) need to be added as code metadata.
- You cannot import the same codes to a single Voucherify Project.
In the structure representing your data, you can define a category that the voucher belongs to. You can later use the category of a voucher to group and search by specific criteria in the Dashboard and using the List Vouchers endpoint.
This API request starts a process that affects Voucherify data in bulk.
In case of small jobs (like bulk update) the request is put into a queue and processed once every other bulk request placed in the queue prior to this request is finished. However, when the job takes a longer time (like vouchers generation) then it is processed in small portions in a round-robin fashion. When there is a list of vouchers generation scheduled, then they will all have the
IN_PROGRESS status shortly. This way, small jobs added just after scheduling big jobs of the same type will be processed in a short time window.
The result will return the async ID. You can verify the status of your request via this API request.