This endpoint should only be used to import historical orders into Voucherify. For on-going synchronization, the create order and update order endpoints should be used. This is critical because this endpoint does not store events or launch distributions.
There can be only single on-going order import per tenant per project at given time. The user can schedule more imports but those extra imports will be scheduled to run in sequence one by one.
There is a
2000 limit but we might decide to change it to a lower / higher value at any given time depending if we find this value is too high or too low with time.
There are no notifications on the Dashboard because this import is launched via the API.
If you import orders with customers, then a logic will be scheduled responsible for placing these customers into segments and refreshing the segment's summary. Consequently, this update will trigger
- customers entering into segments
- distributions based on any rules tied to customer entering segment(s)
- earning rules based on the customer entering segment (s)
- Any kind of webhooks are not triggered during import of orders - for both orders and upserted products / skus.
- Distributions based on Order Update, Order Paid, Order Created and Order Cancelled. In other words if you have a distribution based on Order Paid and you import an order with a PAID status, the distribution is not going to be triggered.
- Any kind of events are not created during the import of orders - for both orders and upserted products / skus. In other words you won't see any events in the Activity tab in the Dashboard such as Order created or Order paid. If you are additionally upserting products / skus, then you won't see the Product created events listed, etc.
- Earning rules based on Order Paid won't be triggered.
Returns the ID of the scheduled asynchronous action, informing you that your request has been accepted and the order(s) will be added to the repository asynchronously. To check the status and result, copy the
async_action_id from the response and pass it using Get Async Action endpoint.
The request body is sent in the form of an array of order objects.