Voucherify makes launching and tracking digital promotions easy. Get the documentation, sample code, and developer tools you need to build exactly what you want, fast. We will handle the complexity of promotions delivery and validation. Let’s get building!
Voucherify is an API-first promotion engine for digital teams. With our programmable building blocks you can launch and manage promotions personalized with customer and session data. This includes coupons, gift cards, in-cart promotions, giveaways, referral, and loyalty programs.
Voucherify offers a REST-based API and a web dashboard to create and manage promotional campaigns. Our dedicated endpoints help you deliver personalized incentives to any channel, device, and e-commerce solution while keeping your data in secure, highly available environments. This is achieved with real-time data synchronization with CRM, product inventory, distribution channels, and any customer touchpoints.
The majority of development work is required at the beginning:
- Connecting the promotion engine to the checkout.
- Synchronizing customer data.
- Connecting distribution channels like email.
- Integrating with BI tools.
When the integration is done, you can use API to automate and scale campaigns.
The easiest way to create campaigns is to use the Campaign Manager you can find in the dashboard. However, some advanced workflows may require you to use the API and develop your integration over time.
This is why the crucial part is to align your implementation priorities with your business goals.
This guide will help you plan this process with your developers and estimate the expected delivery time.
Help and support
We offer a team of dedicated developers who have experience with both Voucherify and popular ecommerce platforms to integrate Voucherify with your existing technology stack.Learn more.
One of the Voucherify principles is giving your team flexibility in building your promotion system. You can start small with a simple coupon campaign and iterate on adding more advanced promotional workflows as you go.
The following examples are meant to give you an overview of what is possible. Keep in mind that there are many more options and each workflow can be customized to fit your business logic.
Use cases and features
Coupon campaigns with
Gift card campaigns with prepaid credits
Double and single-sided referral programs
Auto-applied cart promotions
Budget rules applicable to every campaign type
Trying to build a PoC? Grasp the basics and start building:
- Get to know our API with a Quickstart guide.
- Understand Voucherify basic building blocks and the API calls Limits.
- Learn how to navigate Voucherify dashboard.
- Read the Complete User Guide to feel comfortable Voucherify workflows.
- Start building with our pre-built libraries and developer documentation:
SDKs — integrate faster with client- and server-side libraries
Error codes — find what it means when Voucherify returns an error
Fetching data — understand how to retrieve Voucherify data, including helpful shortcuts and filters
Session locking — ensure data integrity when validating and redeeming coupons
Examples — analyze the step-by-step API guides to find common promotional scenarios and get inspired with our UI-based demos
API reference — see all Voucherify endpoints explained
Assuming your integration allows for a basic coupon redemption, you can now wrap your head around more advanced Voucherify entities and features. These will help you understand how to design a robust promotion system and how to integrate it with your e-commerce & CRM infrastructure.
- Check out Voucherify data import capabilities.
- Learn how to use validation rules based on the data you want to import/sync:
- Get familiar with metadata. Every object in Voucherify can be extended with custom fields. You can use them for customer segment filters, validation rules, and reporting purposes.
- Once you have validation rules configured, learn how to define a discount or incentive with the Campaign Manager.
- The last step is to deliver your promotion to customers. Learn how you can share the promotion and what channels are available.
For advanced customization, you should read about how Voucherify:
- handles Webhooks,
- integrates with other tools from ecommerce/CRM landscape,
- And organizes your team structure and roles.
- Join our community Slack channel to get help and inspiration.
- Browse through Campaign, Discount, Distribution recipes to learn how to get a particular job done.
- Visit our roadmap to find out what we’ll release in the next cycle; suggest improvements and vote for features you want to see in the platform.
Updated 3 months ago