Your API version controls the API and webhook behavior you see (e.g., what properties you see in responses, what parameters you’re permitted to send in requests, etc.). Your version is set the first time you make an API request. When we change the API in a backwards-incompatible way, we release a new dated version, but to avoid breaking your code, we don’t change your version until you’re ready to upgrade.
How can I upgrade my API?
If you’re running an older version, you’ll want to upgrade to take advantage of the latest API. For changing your API version you must send a request to the Voucherify support team or go to contact page.
Moreover, to see what version you’re running and upgrade to the latest, you can go to the Account Settings view which is visible in Voucherify Dashboard.
- Adding new API resources.
- Adding new optional request parameters to existing API methods.
- Adding new properties to existing API responses.
- Changing the order of properties in existing API responses.
- Changing the length or format of object IDs or other opaque strings.
- Adding new event types. It means that your webhook listener should gracefully handle unfamiliar events types.
Response from the voucher publish method was moved to the new object structure. Returned voucher details are wrapped by transaction object describing publication event:
This version introduces a new model for building Validation Rules. The extended mechanism gives an advanced configuration for making promo conditions.
The modifications in this version affect the following API methods:
The mechanics and details of Validation Rules builder are described in the Help Center.
Updated 4 months ago