Your API version controls the API and webhook behavior you see (e.g., what properties you see in responses, what parameters you’re permitted to send in requests, etc.). Your version is set the first time you make an API request. When we change the API in a backwards-incompatible way, we release a new dated version, but to avoid breaking your code, we don’t change your version until you’re ready to upgrade.
If you’re running an older version, you’ll want to upgrade to take advantage of the latest API. For changing your API version, go to your Project Settings and click Upgrade to the latest API version.
- Adding new API resources.
- Adding new optional request parameters to existing API methods.
- Adding new properties to existing API responses.
- Changing the order of properties in existing API responses.
- Changing the length or format of object IDs or other opaque strings.
- Adding new event types. It means that your webhook listener should gracefully handle unfamiliar events types.
Response from the voucher publish method was moved to the new object structure. Returned voucher details are wrapped by transaction object describing publication event:
This version introduces a new model for building Validation Rules. The extended mechanism gives an advanced configuration for making promo conditions.
The modifications in this version affect the following API methods:
The mechanics and details of Validation Rules builder are described in the Help Center.
Visit our Help Center to learn more about the latest Release Notes and new features.
Updated 8 months ago