For the up-to-date version go to http://support.voucherify.io/category/5-getting-started
Voucherify is able to support enterprise-grade promotional solutions. Amongst others, this is done by organizing work on campaigns with
These features give you access to a flexible way to manage users and API keys and therefore to a seamless collaboration between your IT and marketing teams.
In this doc, we'll show you how to manage your users and their permissions on top of projects.
- Go to Team Settings and select the TEAM tab.
- Provide details of a user you want to invite and submit it using INVITE MEMBER. At this point, you can also select the projects the invitee should have access to (you can learn how to add projects below).
- Once the user confirms an activation link, he or she can access the dashboard and appears in the Team Members section.
Projects can be useful for ensuring a fine-grained control over your campaigns. The users, you invited to collaborate on one project, won't be able to modify or even see the content of others. Also, each Project has separate API keys so you can manage every single integrated application.
In near future we're going to release project-based permissions. It will empower you to assign detailed, read/write permissions to business users so that they can view or modify different parts of the Dashboard. Moreover, you will be able to create restricted users for contract developers or outsource development resources that will have access only to some parts of the API.
This is how to add a new project:
- Go to PROJECTS tab in the Team settings view.
- Provide a name of the project and select users that should have access to it.
- Submit the form with ADD PROJECT.
That's it. You can now go to the projects to get API keys.
If you or one of your team members is assigned to multiple projects, you can change the project you're working on with the select widget in the left menu:
We're always happy to help with code or other questions you might have! Search our site for more information or contact us through the live chat.
Updated about a year ago