- Learn how Voucherify guarantees campaign security.
- Identify PII data to be shared with Voucherify.
- Analyze your distribution processes in relation to GDPR and Data Privacy laws.
Data security assessment of integration.
As an ISO-27001-certified product, Voucherify implements several security standards and practices to protect your and your customers' data:
- AWS cloud security (Virtual Private Cloud) implemented according to the AWS Best Practices.
- Encryption (AWS KMS, TLS 1.2, data encryption at rest with AES-256).
- Regular PCI scans, security audits, and penetration tests performed by a third party IT security company.
- Web Application Firewall with active blocking rules
- DDOS protection (connection limiting, WAF).
- Login brute-force protection.
- Logging and monitoring systems, along with alerting and anomaly detection (Prometheus, Grafana, NewRelic, CloudWatch, PagerDuty).
- Role-based access and policy enforcement (AWS IAM, VPN, access logs, periodic permission reviews).
- All critical systems secured with multi-factor authentication and/or authenticating through SSO (enforced).
- Disaster Recovery Plan and custom disaster recovery protocols defined in the SLA.
- GDPR & CCPA compliance.
- Redundancy of all underlying for High Availability.
- Reliability and backup (RAID class hardware, AWS S3).
- Two-factor authentication, strong password policies, SAML.
- Automated daily data backups; additionally, snapshots copied over to a separate AWS account with limited access as an extra layer of security. We continuously check whether automated backups succeed and are available. Moreover, the procedure of recovering data from snapshots is tested regularly.
Contact our Customer Success team for a complete Security Architecture Model or the recent pentest report.
Voucherify built-in messaging
If you plan to use Voucherify's built-in messaging, go to a dedicated GDPR guide. It showcases how Voucherify implements marketing consents and other requirements from the Directive.
Updated 2 days ago